BMW Motorcycle Club Pretoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» K 1200 GT FOR SALE ASKING R112 000.00 ono
by STEVE 19th November 2010, 13:45

» Three week Bliss
by Corlia 19th July 2010, 09:39

» From the UK - new element found in SA
by DaveS 7th July 2010, 18:53

» Tourmaster Airflow Pants
by Heretic 7th July 2010, 08:02

» Forum lockdown
by Admin 6th July 2010, 22:17

» New website, new forum!
by Marnus 6th July 2010, 20:10

» Who Will Win The Soccer World Cup
by 1150 adventure 4th July 2010, 12:06

» New forum?
by LeRoy Olivier 2nd July 2010, 10:40

» Your favourite photos
by Gert_GS_650 1st July 2010, 06:32

» NEW Clubhouse
by Thomas 30th June 2010, 21:44

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 181 on 10th February 2021, 11:40
Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Kruger

Our users have posted a total of 17455 messages in 1456 subjects

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand

+19
Tony R
DaveS
JR
JCM
Richard H
wingman
MichaelW
LeRoy Olivier
Gemmerkat
BON
dakardrix
Marnus
Sias
Corlia
Daleen
Happy-go-lucky
KnopKop
GSlady
Mud Pooh-bah
23 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Empty Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand

Post by Mud Pooh-bah 11th August 2009, 10:10

The final scores from the judges just came in!

Varkie 1 : Sand 0
Sand 2 : Pieter 0
Varkie 2 : Etienne 1
X challenge 2 : Sand 0 (A bit of a non-event) Laughing

The play-off is to be in the near future between Varkie and the X challenge. Wink

To all of those who participated: Thanks you were a great group. cheers

PS: It seems that only the rear drive oil seal has expired on varkie. That is why it started to sweat so profusely on the last tar section
Embarassed

Last edited by Mud Pooh-bah on 12th August 2009, 08:37; edited 1 time in total
Mud Pooh-bah
Mud Pooh-bah
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Number of posts : 458
My bike : BMW R1150 GS Adventure, Yamaha WR250F, Suzuki DR200 and counting
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Empty Re: Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand

Post by GSlady 11th August 2009, 10:30

Scores of sand, sore muscles, sadness, sickness and fortunately also smiling faces . . .
Thanks for a great trip:
to the leaders Pieter & Etienne
and sweepers Andre & Drix
and EVERYONE for making this another weekend to remember!

A trip with many happenings..

Let me start with the EARLY morning departure pictures:

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand AKosiBayAug2009187

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand AKosiBayAug2009192

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand AKosiBayAug2009193

PS - Muddy, good to hear it is only a seal!
GSlady
GSlady
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Number of posts : 859
My bike : 800GS - now with MUCH more character! Still enjoying every minute!
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by KnopKop 11th August 2009, 13:06

That X-Challenge is DA BEES KNEES !!!!!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

and the big pig is not too bad either............ Suspect
KnopKop
KnopKop
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 823
My bike : 2008 BMW X-Challenge

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by KnopKop 11th August 2009, 13:25

I took VERY FEW pictures, I was having way to much fun in the sand to even think of taking photo's Very Happy

I took these on the way down to the coast, just after Ermelo, as we waited for this to pass (it took up both lanes of the highway affraid )

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Kosi2009001

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Kosi2009002

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Kosi2009003
KnopKop
KnopKop
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy-go-lucky 11th August 2009, 16:43

And that would be a small reactor for Sasolburg. Seen bigger been transported.
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky
Your Friendly Black Knight

Number of posts : 378
My bike : BMW F650GS FL 2007
Yamaha TTR250 2009
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GSlady 12th August 2009, 08:16

Yep the reactor was on the way to Secunda - they started in Richards Bay on July 13th I think?

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand BKosiBayAug2009420

To continue.. the first set-back:
Some funny noises and vibrations on Colin's 1150 kept Colin & Tina a while longer on the road --- so their trip ended in Piet Retief.
Never a nice sight to see a GS being loaded on the trailer...

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand AKosiBayAug2009213

We missed the Kings...
Andre took over as sweep from there....
GSlady
GSlady
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GSlady 12th August 2009, 10:07

Our arrival in Mbazwana - (only a few kilometers from our camp).

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand KosiBayAug2009421
- not a moment too soon, or the door of the men's chemist would be closed . . .

By this time the first group, led by Etienne, was already at Camp Jonathan, our home for the weekend.

The sandy parking lot at Camp Jonathan . . . should I say more?

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand BKosiBayAug2009423
GSlady
GSlady
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by KnopKop 12th August 2009, 10:47

Day 1
We all knew well in advance that the first day of this trip was going to be a long day in the saddle. We were going to be 16 bikes travelling 720km in a single day and this is no easy task with such a big group and the long distance.

Pieter and I made the decision to rather start from the Engen Garstkloof in Elardus Park than the usual Atterbury Shell. This way we will skip the busy N1 past Atterbury and Rigel in peak hour morning traffic, this proved to be wise decision as the highway was packed so early in the morning.

We also decided to split the group into two smaller groups, one faster group with the bigger bikes, to be lead by Pieter, and one slower group with the three 650’s to be lead by me. This also proved to work very well.

So the groups were made up as follows: Etienne’s group contained myself (X-Challenge), Sias and Corlia (Dakar), Deon (Dakar), Daleen (650 Twin), Martin (1200GS), Pierre (1200Adv), Yolandie (1200GS) and our sweep Drix (800GS)

And Pieter’s group made up of Pieter (1150Adv), Pauli and Joy (1200GS), Dani (800GS), Jannie (1200GS), Gary (1200Adv), Bruno (1200GS), Andre (1200Adv) and sweep Colin and Tina (1150Adv).

And then our back up vehicle and trailer piloted by Shadi.

My group left first, and we hit the road at 07:02, heading for our first stop, Bethal, 155km away. This would be my first trip on the X-Challenge with luggage and I knew that my fuel range with the small 9 litre tank would not be much further than about 180km. So we arrived in Bethal with me riding on fumes, due to the fact that I have been riding the X-Challenge, loaded, at full throttle most of the way.

We filled up in Bethal, and headed to Piet Retief via Ermelo for our next stop, 160km. Again, I rode the X-Challenge like I stole it, full throttle, pretty much all the time. This stretch proved to be more than the little tank could handle, and I ran out of fuel 2.5km from the first garage in Piet Retief. Martin was quick with the tow-rope and he effortlessly towed me to the Sasol garage. We lost less than 5min here.

At Piet Retief, Pieter’s group met up with us and we learned of Colin’s misfortune with his wheel bearing problem. It was decided that Colin and Tina would wait in Piet Retief for the bike to be collected, and then they would also head back home. It was very sad to see their trip ending, and we missed them in Sodwana. We decided to hit the road as soon as possible, and we were on our way to our next stop, Vryheid, 105km away, via Paulpietersburg. We arrived in Vryheid, filled up, and hit the road to Mkuze, our next stop, 160km further, via Louwsburg.

From Louwsburg the roads got more interesting as we descended the escarpment down to the lower lying areas. The track indicated that we should take a right turn, and as I took the turn, I thought I died and went to heaven, before me was a dirt road. After 530km of the most boring tar road riding this road was just what we needed. I pulled away as fast as I can, and the feeling of the rear wheel moving sideways here and there was just blerrie awesome. This dirt road turned out to be a very pretty road with lots of game and the most beautiful view of Lake Jozini, as you cross over the Rooirant Nek Pass.

We then made our way on the N2, and filled up in Mkuze, then the N2 towards Hluhluwe, and then onto Mbaswana where our camp was 10km away. Our group arrived at Camp Jonathan at 16:25, so we were on the road for 09h23 min and covered 721km at an average of 77km/h. Not too bad for a group of 8 GS’s, including a dirt road.

Pieter’s group arrived a little later and we all went out for a nice dinner and lots of liquid refreshments.

It was a good, tiring day, and we were all very happy.
KnopKop
KnopKop
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daleen 12th August 2009, 12:27

Thank you all for a highly enjoyable weekend! Lots of fun, laughter, sand and shared riding pleasure. Very Happy I already look forward to the next one, even if it includes some sand. Cool
Daleen
Daleen
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Number of posts : 157
My bike : Red F650GS.
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Corlia 12th August 2009, 13:42

Ditto!!! This was indeed a very lekker trip and I myself enjoyed it very much!!! It is as Sharkie (aka KnopKop, aka Ettienne) said, was too busy holding on for dear live on the back of the bike so not a lot of photo's was taken, but I'll see whether I can get Sias to download our photo's and post some of them!!! cyclops
Thank you very much for everyone involved and for making this such a lovely trip!! cheers cheers
Corlia
Corlia
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 335
My bike : Dakar 650 GS Pillion
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sias 12th August 2009, 17:15

Thank you all! This was a great trip with lots of fun and I definitely improved my skills as well! There were some tuff times, but you gotta love that sense of achievement once you’re through it! Thanks for all the tips, it sure helped. Hats off to Corlia for tackling that first day of sand riding with me! I’m sure it must be nerve wrecking for a pillion to ride those tipe of sand tracks!

All in all a great weekend!
What a Face
Sias
Sias
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Number of posts : 548
My bike : F650GS Dakar
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by KnopKop 12th August 2009, 17:43

Day 2
Today we were to split in two groups again, one group went to Kosi Bay Border Post to get the pictures taken for the extreme point, and the other group will have some fun in the sand. The two groups will then meet up somewhere in the middle and some can carry on playing in the sand and some could return to the camp if they wish.

The two groups were made up as follows: Kosi Group, led by me included Martin, Daleen, Jannie, Dani, Drix, Yolandie, Pierre, Pauli & Joy and Bruno. Pieter's group had Sias & Corlia, Gary and Deon.

We then hit the incredibly boring 100km tar to the border post, took the pics, and made our way back to Manguzi, to fill up with some Steers and some petrol. We then met up with Pieter and his group at a lekker shabeen with pumping music, at the turn-off to Lake Sibaya.

After a beer or two the ones wanting to do some GS riding, went on to play in the sand while the rest made their way back to camp to spend the rest of the day on the beach. The group that braved the next stretch on sand was, myself, Pieter, Dani, Bruno, Martin, Daleen, Gary, Deon, Drix and Sias & Corlia. Hope I did not forget anyone.

We did some very nice, thick, sand tracks all the way to Lake Sibaya, hoping to find the Lodge open to serve us some ice cold beers. We did find the lodge, but it was no more. The place was a total ruin, I guessed it burned down and the owners had no insurance or something, and it just got looted. Very sad indeed. We made our way back to a little shop where we had some refreshments.

Thereafter it was the long road back to Mbaswana, where we just had one more quick refreshment stop, where Sias operated the Jukebox for R1 per song.

The evening was closed off with a helluva nice braai and lots and lots of refreshments.
drunken
KnopKop
KnopKop
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by KnopKop 12th August 2009, 17:52

Some pics from the border post:

Martin and Daleen
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Kosi2009013

Pauli
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Kosi2009012

Drix
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Kosi2009011

Mr Bonotto
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Kosi2009007

And yours truly
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Kosi2009004

geek
KnopKop
KnopKop
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by KnopKop 12th August 2009, 17:56

We took a nice group picture as well:

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Kosi2009015
Back (from L-R) Pierre, Yolandie, Drix, Dani, Jannie, Daleen, Martin
Front (from L-R) Etienne, Bruno, Pauli, Joy.
KnopKop
KnopKop
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by GSlady 12th August 2009, 17:56

More images of Day 2

Pauli & Joy at the entrance of our camp, ready for the ride to Kosi Bay Border post.
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand CKosiBayAug2009426

Jannie on his 1200GS, one of the group of 10 bikes who visited the border post on Saturday morning to take pictures for the Silver Extreme Award.
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand CKosiBayAug2009431

A general view of the bikes at the border post.
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand CKosiBayAug2009434

On the way back, we stopped in Manguze, a rural town about 15kms south of the border post to fuel-up and have a bite. The owner/manager of the Total garage/Steers, Jan Dippenaar, gave everyone a fruit juice on the house and offered us the use of a log cabin to enjoy the Steers burgers & chips. Jan’s hospitality is really worth mentioning – as is the assistant manager’s assurance: “Don’t take your helmets and your GPS’s with, I’ll keep an eye on your bikes!” – and he did!
The view from the breakfast balcony:

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand CKosiBayAug2009448
GSlady
GSlady
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GSlady 12th August 2009, 18:17

KnopKop wrote:We did some very nice, thick, sand tracks all the way to Lake Sibaya, hoping to find the Lodge open to serve us some ice cold beers. We did find the lodge, but it was no more.

This was taken on the way to Lake Sibaya, where the gravel highway turned into a sandy highway –

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand CKosiBayAug2009455

that was before the sandy road turned into a ‘twee-spoor’ and eventually into a single track

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand CKosiBayAug2009456

and then bundu bashing to find the waypoint "Sibaya Lodge"!

Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand CKosiBayAug2009462

While I just sat down and rest, Drix went down to the lake to tease the hippo's and Etienne and Pieter played cricket on the deck . . . never a dull moment!
GSlady
GSlady
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by KnopKop 12th August 2009, 18:34

Day 3

Today was the day that I have been looking forward to the most, I could not wait to get cracking. The excitement in the parking lot grew as the screens, mirrors and spotlights were slowly being removed by everyone. The peanut gallery started loading the cooler box, filled to the brim with lots and lots of liquid refreshments for the day, into the back-up vehicle.

The day was going to be thick, thick sand and lots of it. So two groups were going to take on the sand, group 1 on the bikes was made up of Pieter, Etienne, Drix, Sias, Gary, Deon and Bruno. Group 2 was in the vehicle, ready to take pictures, pick up bikes and hand out beer, they were Dani, Corlia, Joy, Pauli and Andre. Andre was going to drive the vehicle as Shadi fell ill on the first night and did not feel to lekker.

We took some beautiful thick sand tracks through the coastal forest, that lead us to a water crossing, we crossed it with only Bruno going for a little dip in the river, no damage to bike or rider. Just more proof that Santiago boots are very waterproof, once they get water in, it won’t get out!! This is also where I promptly dropped my bike as I was turning it around, geez the engine was not even running!!! Embarassed Embarassed

We did some thick sand tracks until a little rest stop where Pieter wanted to do some test rides, he took my X-Challenge for a spin and it looks like he had a ball. He kept on insisting that I give his big old pig a try, but I happily declined everytime....................until later.

I will work on the rest of Day 3’s action tomorrow night.

Last edited by KnopKop on 13th August 2009, 10:42; edited 1 time in total
KnopKop
KnopKop
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by KnopKop 12th August 2009, 18:36

Some pics of day 3

Sias
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Kosi2009019

Bruno
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Kosi2009020

Gary
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Kosi2009022

Pieter on the X-Challenge
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand Kosi2009021

Twisted Evil
KnopKop
KnopKop
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnus 12th August 2009, 19:44

Oh my... what a trip I missed Sad It seems that you had buckets full of fun. Thanks for the very nice writeup Ettienne & to all the contributors of pictures.

Well done to all the brave guys & gals that tamed the sand monster!

Last edited by Marnus on 13th August 2009, 10:46; edited 1 time in total
Marnus
Marnus
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 936
My bike : R1200GSA / G450X / YZ450F
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by GSlady 13th August 2009, 08:06

More of the action on Day 3

Sias
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand DKosiBayAug2009267

Bruno - just before .. rsrsrsr
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand DKosiBayAug2009268

Deon
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand DKosiBayAug2009274

Bruno showing off his waterproof boots
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand DKosiBayAug2009280

Gary
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand EBayAug2009296
GSlady
GSlady
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by KnopKop 13th August 2009, 10:40

Day 3 – continued

After the antics at the rest stop we decided to get going again. We took some more sandy tracks, but this time they were a bit more open with nice “humps” here and there. This is where the X-Challenge came into its own. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine myself gunning it on a sandy “twee-spoor” and hitting a jump, flying a couple of meters and sticking the landing in the sand again, all at close to 100km/h. It was bloody AWESOME !!!!

Then we hooked a left onto a large straight dirt road, it is amazing how your mind set changes after such an adrenalin rush in the sand, now suddenly this dirt road seemed a bit boring. I almost had an encounter with a local cow, who at the last second decided to change direction. Thank goodness I had my ABS switched off, I just jumped on the rear brake, let the back slide out to the right, and missed the cow.

We turned off the dirt road, and I could see that the next stretch of twee spoor had some really thick sand, with a grass covered middle-man and some leaves and branches all over the place. I just followed Pieter’s wheel as fast as I could and we got to the other end pretty quickly. We waited a while for the group to catch up and when they did, Drix was missing. After a few minutes I decided to go and see if there is a problem. A km or so up the track Drix’s and the vehicle were waiting for his bike to cool down as it was starting to overheat a bit. While we waited, I enjoyed an ice cold Amstel from the barman Pauli. Drix went off to meet up with the group while I chatted with Andre and Pauli, enjoying my beer immensely.

When I met up with the group, they had figured out that the 800’s fan was stuck, and it was sorted tjop-tjop. We then gunned it for the last few km’s back to the tar road, I was riding as hard as I could to catch Pieter, but just never got there, and he is just too fast for me. I could see him in front of me all the time, but could just not keep the gap.

As we got to the tar road, Pieter saw a fairly steep, very sandy uphill and gave it a go. He made it to the top and so did I. Here we waited a while for the first bikes to arrive. Bruno arrived and he made it up the hill, so did Sias and Deon. By this time everybody, including the vehicle arrived and were chatting at the bottom. Pieter decided to ride down the hill, he made it down and then had a spectacular off right in front of the peanut gallery. I must say that he got some great cheers from the crowd. Pauli wanted to impress Helium de Villiers and just as Pieter got to his knees, Pauli gave him a textbook tackle!!!!

We then picked up the big pig and I rode it onto the grass. Then Pieter asked me if I wanted to try the pig in the sand. So I decided, hell why not? I put on Pieter’s helmet, as mine was still at my bike at the top, and started the big old pig. Now this is where your mind comes into play. I have never ridden a boxer motor off tar. The only time I have ever been on an 1150Adv was when I rode Max’s bike for 40km on tar, and I had a 1200GS and a RT as a loan bike to work once. So I was VERY intimidated, and already decided to myself that I will probably not make it up the hill. And that is what happened, I fell. So no harm done, I will give it a second go. Again I gunned it, but looking at the wrong place, and not opening my legs to let the bike move around under me, made me fall again. Now I was angry with myself, because I stuffed it up. I wanted to try it a third time and get it right. A quick chat to Pieter, a few slaps on the helmet, and a good talking to myself, I was ready. I hooked 2nd gear and gave it a handful of throttle, looked to the horizon at the crest of the hill, and let the bike do the work. No problems, made it to the top, and down the other side. Momentum is your friend and that big pig is a dream in the sand, if you keep the momentum up.

The group decided to head back to camp to enjoy the beach a bit, we were here for three days already and we haven’t even seen the sea yet. I did not want to stop riding in the sand. So I took the sand track next to the plantation, all the way back to the camp. This was the best part of the entire day, steep up hills, very steep descents, and lots of woops, all this in helluva thick sand. Man it was fun.

So we spent the rest of the day on the beach, had a last braai, some drinks, and a good night’s rest.

geek geek

Last edited by KnopKop on 13th August 2009, 16:07; edited 2 times in total
KnopKop
KnopKop
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by GSlady 13th August 2009, 11:03

Yep, High fives for you Sharkie! cheers cheers
Its clear that the XChallenge gives you wings!

Also worth mentioning was Daleen's guts in the sand! Well done Girl!

In fact - everyone was showing that they become more and more one with their bikes.

(BUT: The more daring you are, the more you get separated from your bike! Smile )

More pics to add to Etienne's write-up soon ...
GSlady
GSlady
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by KnopKop 13th August 2009, 11:13

GSlady wrote:

+1

On day two at Lake Sibya, Daleen, Dani and Sias & Corlia (Pillion) needs to be be commended on a very good ride in some thick thick sand.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
KnopKop
KnopKop
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by GSlady 13th August 2009, 11:42

Marnus wrote: ... It seems that you had buckets full of fun...
You’re so right! (I won’t mention the Bulls game)

It was a weekend with ups and downs though– (literally too!)

The timing for Shadi to fell ill wasn't good;
Also the sad news of Gary's dad brought a tear to many eyes;
It is the highlights of fun, laughter and achievement, but also sharing the darker moments that add to camaraderie.
The Club and its members have so much to offer – so glad I can be part of it...

Back to the action, here some more pictures:
Part of the Pack
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand DKosiBayAug2009259

Pieter on Drix’s 800GS
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand EKosiBayAug2009306

Sharkie
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand EKosiBayAug2009309

This is how I know Drix: always looking for more excitement
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand EKosiBayAug2009316

Sharkie on the varkie - just before he got Pieter's helmet to attempt the dune . . .
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand EKosiBayAug2009337

No matter what – always a helping hand:
Kosi Bay, Sodwana & sand FKosiBayAug2009328
GSlady
GSlady
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daleen 13th August 2009, 13:21

KnopKop wrote:
GSlady wrote:

+1

On day two at Lake Sibya, Daleen, Dani and Sias & Corlia (Pillion) needs to be be commended on a very good ride in some thick thick sand.

Thank you all for all the tips and assistance. Sand is (almost) my friend now. What a Face I even started enjoying the sand. Very Happy
Well done Sias en Corlia! Ek haal my hoed af vir julle!
Daleen
Daleen
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Number of posts : 157
My bike : Red F650GS.
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down