BMW Motorcycle Club Pretoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» K 1200 GT FOR SALE ASKING R112 000.00 ono
by STEVE 19th November 2010, 13:45

» Three week Bliss
by Corlia 19th July 2010, 09:39

» From the UK - new element found in SA
by DaveS 7th July 2010, 18:53

» Tourmaster Airflow Pants
by Heretic 7th July 2010, 08:02

» Forum lockdown
by Admin 6th July 2010, 22:17

» New website, new forum!
by Marnus 6th July 2010, 20:10

» Who Will Win The Soccer World Cup
by 1150 adventure 4th July 2010, 12:06

» New forum?
by LeRoy Olivier 2nd July 2010, 10:40

» Your favourite photos
by Gert_GS_650 1st July 2010, 06:32

» NEW Clubhouse
by Thomas 30th June 2010, 21:44

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 181 on 10th February 2021, 11:40
Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Kruger

Our users have posted a total of 17455 messages in 1456 subjects

Intersting sometimes funny Quotes by Bikers

2 posters

Go down

Intersting sometimes funny Quotes by Bikers Empty Intersting sometimes funny Quotes by Bikers

Post by Bear 18th July 2008, 09:38

That is why, as soon as I felt a real attraction for my first passion which was the motorcycle, and in spite of the danger it could represent, they encouraged me.
- Jacky Ickx

I want to go ride my motorcycle on my ranch.
- Lance Armstrong

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death…
- Hunter S. Thompson

Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship… Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track.
- Justin Skalka

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
- Anonymous

I’d rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.
- Anonymous

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it’s safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
- Anonymous

You know, Motorcycle Diaries has no incredible stories, no sudden plot twists, it doesn’t play that way. It’s about recognizing that instance of change and embracing it.
- Gael Garcia Bernal

Ever since the young men have owned motorcycles, incest has been dying out.
- Max Frisch

I think a lot of people, myself included, like to be… like to do expeditions and trips. To me, this feels a little bit like a motorcycle trip.
- Duane G. Carey

A mother is neither cocky, nor proud, because she knows the school principal may call at any minute to report that her child had just driven a motorcycle through the gymnasium.
- Mary Kay Blakely

I had been warned not to get on a motorcycle, sort of. I think there is a clause in most general basic contracts to keep yourself in one piece and not alter your looks without telling them first.
- Charisma Carpenter

And I to my motorcycle Parked like the soul of the junkyard Restored, a bicycle fleshed With power, and tore off Up Highway 106 continually Drunk on the wind in my mouth Wringing the handlebar for speed Wild to be wreckage forever.
- James Dickey

You know, Motorcycle Diaries has no incredible stories, no sudden plot twists, it doesn’t play that way. It’s about recognizing that instance of change and embracing it.
- Gael Garcia Bernal

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it’s safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs
- Anonymous

They say C is a pitch; it’s the name of a sound. So is a cat’s meow a sound, so is a motorcycle, so is anything.
- Lester Bowie

I’d rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.
- Anonymous

Riding a motorcycle on today’s highways, you have to ride in a very defensive manner. You have to be a good rider and you have to have both hands and both feet on the controls at all times.
- Evel Knievel

And, actually it was interesting because I had done a lot of traveling in the United States and Canada and Mexico on my motorcycle; and I was really, it was the first time I had really gotten out of the Minnesota area to speak of.
- Duane G. Carey

Yeah, but people aren’t comfortable with a woman who looks very masculine or rides a motorcycle or wears leather or has facial hair or has short hair.
- Pam Grier

You see, I don’t know how to ride a motorcycle, actually.
- Henry Winkler

When I was 21, I got into a motorcycle accident while traveling in Europe and I had to lie around a lot in the aftermath, which was really the first time in my life that I became really focused and inspired to write.
- Chantal Kreviazuk

I jumped 18 cars on a motorcycle, so I did almost everything.
- David Ellis
Bear
Bear
Riding the skyways

Number of posts : 194
My bike : R1200RT (Sand Beige) & F800ST (Metalic Blue)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Intersting sometimes funny Quotes by Bikers Empty Re: Intersting sometimes funny Quotes by Bikers

Post by Corlia 6th August 2008, 15:11

There's some nice quotes on this website as well. I especially liked the one that said only a biker will understand why a dog sticks his head out the window of a moving car! Laughing

http://www.quotegarden.com/motorcycles.html
Corlia
Corlia
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 335
My bike : Dakar 650 GS Pillion
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down