BMW Motorcycle Club Pretoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» K 1200 GT FOR SALE ASKING R112 000.00 ono
by STEVE 19th November 2010, 13:45

» Three week Bliss
by Corlia 19th July 2010, 09:39

» From the UK - new element found in SA
by DaveS 7th July 2010, 18:53

» Tourmaster Airflow Pants
by Heretic 7th July 2010, 08:02

» Forum lockdown
by Admin 6th July 2010, 22:17

» New website, new forum!
by Marnus 6th July 2010, 20:10

» Who Will Win The Soccer World Cup
by 1150 adventure 4th July 2010, 12:06

» New forum?
by LeRoy Olivier 2nd July 2010, 10:40

» Your favourite photos
by Gert_GS_650 1st July 2010, 06:32

» NEW Clubhouse
by Thomas 30th June 2010, 21:44

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 181 on 10th February 2021, 11:40
Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Kruger

Our users have posted a total of 17455 messages in 1456 subjects

Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move!

+5
GSing
LeRoy Olivier
Marnus
Corlia
Mud Pooh-bah
9 posters

Go down

Who will contribute the most to getting the bar empty on the last social?

Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_lcap25%Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 6 ]
Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_lcap4%Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_lcap4%Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_lcap0%Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_lcap13%Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_lcap8%Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_lcap8%Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_lcap29%Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Empty Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move!

Post by Mud Pooh-bah 8th April 2010, 16:00

So while it is our last bash we need some form of poll to spice up the forum Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by Mud Pooh-bah on 8th April 2010, 16:54; edited 1 time in total
Mud Pooh-bah
Mud Pooh-bah
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Number of posts : 458
My bike : BMW R1150 GS Adventure, Yamaha WR250F, Suzuki DR200 and counting
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Empty Re: Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move!

Post by Corlia 8th April 2010, 16:27

Mud Pooh-bah wrote:So while it is our last bash we need some form of poll to spice up the forum Twisted Evil
Hey, hoekom is my naam enigsens daar...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Corlia
Corlia
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 335
My bike : Dakar 650 GS Pillion
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Empty Re: Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move!

Post by Mud Pooh-bah 8th April 2010, 16:55

Corlia wrote:
Mud Pooh-bah wrote:So while it is our last bash we need some form of poll to spice up the forum Twisted Evil
Hey, hoekom is my naam enigsens daar...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

To give the poll a better statistical accuracy Suspect
Mud Pooh-bah
Mud Pooh-bah
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnus 8th April 2010, 19:07

Ek sien nie 'n "Pieter" nie... ook nie 'n "Etienne" nie - ek sou 2 votes vir elkeen van hulle gee Twisted Evil
Marnus
Marnus
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 936
My bike : R1200GSA / G450X / YZ450F
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LeRoy Olivier 8th April 2010, 21:10

Sal eerder nie name noem hier nie - maar daar is 'n paar wie beslis bugevoeg kan word. Dalk beter om nie name te noem nie. Wil nie op tone trap en gevoelens seermaak nie. Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Icon_eek Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Icon_question Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Icon_silent
LeRoy Olivier
LeRoy Olivier
LT Fanatic

Number of posts : 1394
My bike : K1200LT
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by GSing 8th April 2010, 21:33

WTF????????? Wie't vir my gestem???????????
GSing
GSing
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-03-03

http://www.gps4africa.co.za

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnus 8th April 2010, 22:17

Hahaha @ Colin se vote.

Corlia... ek en jy sal maar designated drivers moet wees vir die res affraid
Marnus
Marnus
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by KnopKop 8th April 2010, 22:27

Sjoe,

Thank goodness my name is not there!!!

After the Freestate Bash, I will take it easy. I am still recovering!!

And, after the March club-evening, we only got home at about 05:00, eish.........

drunken
KnopKop
KnopKop
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 823
My bike : 2008 BMW X-Challenge

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Corlia 9th April 2010, 10:59

Marnus wrote:

Corlia... ek en jy sal maar designated drivers moet wees vir die res affraid

Ja, die verantwoordelike komittee-lede..... Wink
Corlia
Corlia
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 335
My bike : Dakar 650 GS Pillion
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud Pooh-bah 9th April 2010, 11:02

It seems that Marnus is the weakest link cat
Mud Pooh-bah
Mud Pooh-bah
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveS 9th April 2010, 13:41

....and that Colin drinks more than the GS 'team' Shocked Wink
DaveS
DaveS
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 1428
My bike : R1200GSA: R1200S(I think - has been annexed by Dorothy): S1000RR
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LeRoy Olivier 9th April 2010, 15:12

This is getting wilder by the minute - can somebody perhaps take a few pics of the quilty parties.
LeRoy Olivier
LeRoy Olivier
LT Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveS 9th April 2010, 15:23

LeRoy Olivier wrote:This is getting wilder by the minute - can somebody perhaps take a few pics of the quilty parties.

No - you have to be there yourself to 'live' it!! Kinda like 'what goes on tour stays on tour' Wink Twisted Evil
DaveS
DaveS
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeRoy Olivier 9th April 2010, 15:36

Would have loved to, but the boss has already made other plans - but ask marnus and swambo - you always do what the boss wants
LeRoy Olivier
LeRoy Olivier
LT Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveS 9th April 2010, 15:44

LeRoy Olivier wrote:.....- but ask marnus and swambo - you always do what the boss wants

Like getting a new bike...
DaveS
DaveS
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeRoy Olivier 10th April 2010, 18:34

Yes - at least it seems that the col front Marnus aluded to in previous posts have now gone by and all is again well. Hence the new GS.
LeRoy Olivier
LeRoy Olivier
LT Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GSlady 11th April 2010, 17:40

A picture is worth a thousand words:

Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! ClubNightAprilLastparty
GSlady
GSlady
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Number of posts : 859
My bike : 800GS - now with MUCH more character! Still enjoying every minute!
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnus 11th April 2010, 17:52

Fweeeeew! By that time, I was already finished with the "cane train" Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Fresse

I hope the next venue change will happen in a very long time, because I need some time to recover!
Marnus
Marnus
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by KnopKop 11th April 2010, 17:55

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yup, after we finished ALL the Captain Morgan, we moved on to the Red Heart..........Eish.........

Thanks guys, had a helluva nice kuier Friday Night!!!

affraid
KnopKop
KnopKop
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 823
My bike : 2008 BMW X-Challenge

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Koekels 11th April 2010, 22:40

Thanks guys for helping me to empty the Bar sorry for not making it.
Koekels
Koekels
Fuel Injected
Fuel Injected

Number of posts : 45
My bike : CRF 230 Honda
Suzuki DR200
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveS 11th April 2010, 22:51

GSlady wrote:A picture is worth a thousand words:

Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! ClubNightAprilLastparty

...does your meaning have anything to do with Bruno not looking at the camera?? Twisted Evil
DaveS
DaveS
Committee member
Committee member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeRoy Olivier 12th April 2010, 08:53

Enough said - funny though - seems all the names mentioned in the above poll very much did their bit here. Farewell Bash contributions - Getting the Bar empty for the Centurion move! Icon_biggrin
LeRoy Olivier
LeRoy Olivier
LT Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down