Most users ever online was 83 on 2nd August 2019, 17:46
Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Kruger

Our users have posted a total of 17455 messages in 1456 subjects

These S's can G...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

These S's can G... Empty These S's can G...

Post by tj on 3rd June 2009, 09:59

Trudie and I are leaving Friday 5/6 on a G-trip for 16 days cheers

Didn't think we can huh? Would've liked to do it on the RT but the sand is too thick and the cats would love us in the open. Also toomuch to carry on a bike Crying or Very sad

Here the check and pre-packing
These S's can G... 01062009254

We will be doing the Botswana thing and staying 2 nights at Kubu, one at Xakanaka, one at Kwai, one at Linyanti, 3 at Ihaha. A river cruise on the Chobe for a day, and then a visit to Vic Falls.

Will also use this opportunity to investigate accommodation etc for the bike trip to Vic Falls during the latter half of April 2010.

I hear the area is quite wet and lots of this is waiting for us

These S's can G... Whatacrossing

Visit you again after 21 June. Stay well!! bounce
tj
tj
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Number of posts : 674
My bike : K1300GT
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile http://www.maree.co.za

Back to top Go down

These S's can G... Empty Re: These S's can G...

Post by Sias on 3rd June 2009, 12:08

ENJOY! Waar's die visstokke? cyclops
Sias
Sias
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Number of posts : 548
My bike : F650GS Dakar
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corlia on 3rd June 2009, 12:21

This sound absolutely stunning! You guys must enjoy your trip and drive safely!!! (ps. daar nie dalk plek in een van julle tasse vir my nie?????)
Corlia
Corlia
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 335
My bike : Dakar 650 GS Pillion
Registration date : 2008-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tj on 3rd June 2009, 16:10

'n Klein plekkie op die roof carrier. Maar jy sal moet vashou sussie, Ek ry rof!
tj
tj
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by KnopKop on 3rd June 2009, 16:28

Dink net hoe lekker sal daai trip nou op 'n GS gewees het hey???

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Julle moet dit geniet, en veilig ry. Ons wag in spanning vir die Ride (Drive) Report........

cheers cheers

KnopKop
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 823
My bike : 2008 BMW X-Challenge

Registration date : 2008-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tj on 8th June 2009, 22:50

Vanaand by Audi camp in Maun na 2 dae by Kubu Island in die middel van Makgadigadipanne. Dik sand en stof, en stof en nog stof. Volmaan en sononder onbeskryflik mooi. Sal foto's plaas wanneer ons 'n sterk sein het. Drie vtuie, Colt met Andrew & Isolde - sy's steeds op haar stukke en D4D Hilux met Cobus & Michelle..

Gemmerkat is flou vanaand en reeds uitgepass!!

Dit reen lekker sag vanaand en ons verneem die pad tot by Xakanaka waar ons more oornag is die ene modder. HKGK!

Die G is maar swaar op bstof en ek het vandag 290L gelaai - 180 op die dak. Gelukkig is die ry hiervandaan maar stadig. Hy's lekker top heavy!

clinton van KwaNokeng stuur gte en wag vir 'n besoek van julle gS'e. Hy het binnekort weer 'n speel in die panne. Ek sal maar liewer hou by my 4 wiel G.

Hier is die nagte sowat 9 en die dae bokant 27 grade. Wonder of dit ooit koud word hier. Kan maklik hier wortel skiet...

Tot volgende keer.
tj
tj
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GSlady on 9th June 2009, 08:04

wow dankie vir die update tj!
Sien dit gaan lekker nat wees in Moremi!
Geniet elke oomblik! Groete vir die ander!
GSlady
GSlady
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Number of posts : 859
My bike : 800GS - now with MUCH more character! Still enjoying every minute!
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sias on 9th June 2009, 09:09

Lekkerte! Bring nou daai foto's bounce
Sias
Sias
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LeRoy Olivier on 10th June 2009, 18:39

Nou dan moet jy haar nie so moeg maak nie -julle is mos nou al lank genoeg getroud.
LeRoy Olivier
LeRoy Olivier
LT Fanatic

Number of posts : 1394
My bike : K1200LT
Registration date : 2008-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tj on 12th June 2009, 21:31

Nooit lank genoeg nie!
Terug by Audi Camp. Lekker teenspoed gehad.
Die sein is hier 'n 'E' en sal more die hele storie vertel. Vanaand is ons al verby die 2e bottel Baronne en sal liewer niks verder sę nie...
tj
tj
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GSlady on 13th June 2009, 15:11

Ag nee.. jammer om te hoor..(nie van die Baronne nie - maar van die teenspoed!) .. hoop nie dis te ernstig nie??
GSlady
GSlady
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tj on 15th June 2009, 22:52

Kubu Island

Our three vehicles travelled in silence from KwaNokeng where we joined early Saturday morning in high spirit.

These S's can G... KubuMoremi012

Just a rocky outcrop of about 3km in circ forming an island in the desolate outspans of the Makgadigadi pans, hundreds of square km’s at most places as far as the eye can see.

Amongst the rocks are many Kremetart trees that grow only there and nowhere else in the vicinity of the island. At one spot the tree fell over as there was no soil to anchor, and just kept on growing!

[She fell over gracefully... The tree that is!!]

These S's can G... KubuMoremi027

The campsites are an clearing under an African Chestnut tree with its own dedicated longdrop. Quite funky, but… no water, no electricity and no SPAR nearby! Then, who needs any civilisation when you are so far removed from anything that in lately days make life comfortable? O yes, also no cell signal, Yippeee!!

[Our modest campsite]
These S's can G... KubuMoremi061

These S's can G... KubuMoremi042

The road to the Island (in the dry season) is dusty, corrugated, and seems to be endless. One crosses parts of the pan, then through bushes, then the pan again, and so it goes on until you reach the Island that jumps in your view after the too-many Windhoek Lights. During the wet season one should rather stay away as far as possible from this place.

This is a place you read of, dream to go to, visit it eventually and enjoy the sanity of the insanity tremendously. When you leave, you realise you won’t come back again soon. There is just so little happening here that one only wants to remember and not cloud the memory with another visit…

[Gemmerkat and the setting sun]
These S's can G... KubuMoremi098

[Did I say something wrong?]
These S's can G... KubuMoremi093

[Full moon rise over the Island]
These S's can G... KubuMoremi101

After two nights at the Island it was time to leave towards Maun where we will stay over before entering Moremi.

It was on this exit that when I pressed the brake found the pedal to go right down! Upon inspection below I found some brake fluid splashes around the rear diff and saw a metal brake pipe feeding the left rear with fluid was cracked. This resulted in no hydraulic pressure and I had to proceed without brakes.

At one spot when we crossed a particular large stretch of pan at a modestly 80km/h I, riding at the front saw the end of the pan nearing. The grassland came up quite fast and I had to gear down to third to reduce speed and then very suddenly to second… But there was no time for first. We met the edge and grassland at a comfortable speed for a straight exit but this one had a rather sharp bend hidden in the grass! I could not take the bend and decided in a fleeting moment to go straight, this is mos just flat pan ground and a turn in the veld will be no problem at all. The ditch caught us by total surprise, being the reason for the stupid bend in the road and we flew over, struck the other side 2m further at about 40km/h. This took us airborne again for another about 8-10m before we struck ground again!

I was ready to proceed back to the road without stopping when Cobus behind shouted that we lost some rations from the roof rack. Coke Zeros! Now this cannot be sacrificed as I still need to learn how people can enjoy their Klippies on the rocks. We turned around and our comrades were more shocked than we were as the picture was apparently more spectacular than the jump from inside.

[After the jump]
These S's can G... KubuMoremi110

We carried on to Maun without brakes at a more steady pace and had the brake pipe repaired by some very friendly people, the Rademeyers from Ngamiland Diesel & Plant Hire.
tj
tj
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnus on 16th June 2009, 09:58

Wow! What an adventure. And like they say: brannewyn hettie brieke nie!

Waiting in anticipation for the Moremi pictures.
Marnus
Marnus
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 936
My bike : R1200GSA / G450X / YZ450F
Registration date : 2008-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corlia on 16th June 2009, 14:47

Thank you very much for sharing!! It looks as though you juys had a lot of fun!! cheers cheers cheers
Corlia
Corlia
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 335
My bike : Dakar 650 GS Pillion
Registration date : 2008-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LeRoy Olivier on 16th June 2009, 15:51

Lyk of almal hulself geniet het. Ten minste het die olifant nie vir julle kom kuier nie. Suppose most have seen the email of the elephant that wrecked a group of travellers roof top tents and the like.
LeRoy Olivier
LeRoy Olivier
LT Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tj on 16th June 2009, 16:30

Ja LeRoy

It was a very strict rule that no citrus be taken along on this trip where we could've meet elephants. Those pictures you are referring to were the result of people taking citrus along. An ele can smell it a kilometer away and will do anything to get to them.

If there is interest I can publish those pics??
tj
tj
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeRoy Olivier on 16th June 2009, 17:43

I have seen it - should anybody else want to see it - feel free. Are you back at home yet. Can only take so much Baronne with.
LeRoy Olivier
LeRoy Olivier
LT Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GSlady on 17th June 2009, 08:53

Okay.
No brakes.. ditches and Coke Zero all over.. what next??
Looking forward to the next episode...
GSlady
GSlady
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sias on 17th June 2009, 09:43

keep'em coming cyclops
Sias
Sias
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tj on 24th June 2009, 15:22

Where was I last?? Oh yes, with the Rademeyers at Maun…

While the brake pipe was being repaired we were chatting about everything. Thunder clouds started building up when Erika Rademeyer mentioned she saw on the weather channel the previous evening a forecast of rain for about three days in this area is being expected. Rain? This time of year in the middle of winter? Come-on, we are not fools. Maybe a quick downpour, but surely not for three days!! Hallooooo…

A few minutes later it started and we had to move under cover. The brake pipe just about repaired and the mechanic bleeding the system.

In the rain we left 20mins later for Audi Camp, with brakes!! Yippeee!!! Arriving at the camp about 30 mins later it still rained and carried on for the whole night. We stayed over in the tented camp as it is a shlep to pitch tent just for one night. This had been arranged weeks before and proofed to be a blessing.

The next morning the clouds cleared a bit and we were grateful for this ‘little’ rain as the dust on the dirt roads will now have been settled. It promised to be a lovely day and we started our trip north toward South Gate – the entrance to Moremi Reserve. The road was wet, wet but travelling in 4x4 for better control we reached the gate in good time. The road up to the gate is wide, well compacted and with a good camber – no standing water of sorts.
These S's can G... KubuMoremi119

But then just after the gate when we turned left toward 3rd bridge, the long way to Xakanaxa everything changed. The road became a tweespoorpad with no designed drainage and water all over. One would not travel more than 60m without a watercrossing varying from ankle depth to knee deep. Splendid! Everybody enjoyed the change and we realy started looking forward to this holiday. All the trees were washed clean from dust and the wildlife we started seeing early (impala, lechwe, kudu, hippo, waterbok, elephant, giraffe, jackal) were all in good spiritand shape. Besides the road water we found several watercrossings that resulted from the Delta that was flooded to capacity, normal for this time of year.

At one particularly deep mud-crossing, I went through first and when Cobus entered he faltered and lost momentum and got suck right up to the chassis. It was a difficult terrain for moving amongst the trees to recover him. First Andrew had to snatch the Hilux in a 90 degree line to get him facing the road again. By that time I came up to the rear and pulled him out in reverse. He then took speed and went through. Michelle had never experienced any of this before and was quite stressed, while we all enjoyed every moment. This is mos life!!

We crossed 3rd bridge in style. This bridge is a landmark in Moremi and probably the most photographed bridge in the Reserve. It was recently rebuilt after years of disrepair. The last time we crossed this bridge was in 1998 and I couldn’t wait to get another picture of the G on the bridge as so long ago. The bridge is constructed of timber logs tied together and it crosses a river that is flooded most parts of the year.
These S's can G... KubuMoremi124
Arriving at Xakanaxa where we were booked for one night only we convinced the gateman that we can stay two nights as the roads are too wet to carry on up north… How right we were in our innocence. That evening when all of us were sitting around the remnants of dinner… no fire, no dry wood, talking just nonsense and enjoying ourselves Cobus saw a movement at Andrew’s Colt area. It was the resident hyena coming in for an evening snack, about 10 from us He went off with a litre bottle of fresh milk. Just too late to take Andrew’s rump of the next evening that was being thawed.

We could only feed the birds...
These S's can G... KubuMoremi139
These S's can G... KubuMoremi154

While it is raining
These S's can G... KubuMoremi130

A boat cruise on the delta to kill some time
These S's can G... KubuMoremi159

Leaving Xakanaxa
These S's can G... KubuMoremi175

That night it started to rain again and the rest of the following day. It was senseless to go for a ride as the roads are drenched with water and no pleasure anymore to drive in these conditions. We made the best of the day and gathered in our tent that had the best cover against the wet and talked the day through. It rained until late that night and in the early hours cleared just enough so we could pack up in dry weather for our travel north. The Bridge over River Kwai was completely rebuild and not a water crossing anymore as before. Everything went well up to there but everybody coming from north said the going is terrible. We looked at each other and decided to carry on as we had to reach Linyanti camp before nightfall. It was about 120km’s for the day but in these conditions, not so easy.

These S's can G... KubuMoremi197

When I started the G after our stop at Kwai the engine wouldn’t turn. I suspected the ample water in the roads must’ve drenched the starter motor as I could find nothing wrong with the electrics. Andrew gave me a pullstart and we proceeded north, again in style and high spirits. The roads deteriorated dramatically and at some stages the water/mud pools in the roads were longer than 50m at times. This asked for some clever driving technique. We took turns to lead and about 22km from Kwai I was leading and got terribly stuck. Right down to the chassis and all wheels spinning – diff locks on. We had radio contact with all three vehicles and Andrew being the more experienced of the other two vehicles tried to snatch me out. It took three very hard snatches in reverse (for me) to get free. When we all got out and assessed this recovery that came straight from the textbook, I heard a funny noise in my G’s engine. Sounded like a soft knocking from down below. I stopped the engine and opened the bonnet to check out the problem. First the dip stick…

I didn’t have to go any further… water in the sump. Damn! In this area. For no reason at all as we were driving in very cool conditions and no coolant problems. Why now???!?

Then I realised why the starter wouldn’t turn the engine at Kwai. It was running stiff there already.

Well, a quick bosberaad and friends do not let others suffer alone. Cobus with the strongest horses D4D Hilux would tow me to Kwai, the same treacherous road we came, this time with nearly 3 tons in tow! Andrew would lead to suss out the best lines for crossing the puddles. As the G’s engine was still functioning I would take a pullstart in motion and help to get through the bad patches and then kill the engine afterwards.

An hour later we reached Kwai and the officials wouldn’t let us use their phone to call for a recovery from Maun. It was then unanimously decided that we will be towed back to Maun where Trudie and I will stay behind while they proceed via Nata and Kasani to Ihaha the third camp we planned to visit. They would then give Linyanti a miss, as the roads are just not passible safely.

More later…
tj
tj
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud Pooh-bah on 24th June 2009, 16:56

Johan nice report. Let me know if you ever want to sell that G. I have always been looking for one and they are quite scarce. We have a "militirised" version at work. Lovely little vehicle. Very Happy

You can always quench your thirst for adventure by doing more of the G on the bikes and a bit less of the S Basketball
Mud Pooh-bah
Mud Pooh-bah
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Number of posts : 458
My bike : BMW R1150 GS Adventure, Yamaha WR250F, Suzuki DR200 and counting
Registration date : 2008-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tj on 19th July 2009, 15:06

I refrained from writing another episode untill now... as every story MUST have a happy ending. And I had to wait for some time for this to realise.

At Kwai we hooked the G again behind the Hilux and took to the road, well actually a track. Still very wet and plastered with the usual water crossings. The snatch rope broke for a second time when the Hilux pulled us through another deep mud patch where I had to get out and do the necessay repairs - in the mud. Ag well we were still moving and that was a very positive thought, broken snatch or not.

At some stage Cobus mentioned over the radio that the pull is starting to get heavier. I couldn't understand as all brakes were loose and we were doing fine here at the back. The road started to even out and also wider as we reached closer to Maun. Then, when the dirt road was the wellknown wide one that is used by all vehicles in the area going to Maun, we picked up speed to about 80km/h when all hell broke loose...

I felt a thud and saw in my RH rearview mirror the rear wheel sliding out from the body. Trudie reacted by calling Cobus to stop as we were totally in his hands. When he stopped the wheel, complete with sideshaft still intact rolled in an arc past the Hilux from right to left over the road into the bushes, while the G's righthand end ploughed into the sandy road. The wheel bearing must've collapsed way before and could not go any further.

Now we were really stuck.
Photobucket

Andrew proceeded to Maun only 28km further on to get a recovery vehicle for us. Cobus and Michelle had one drink with us and also left for town. All this happened about 17h30. At 20h00 Frikkie and two helpers from Radies turned up with a car trailer, chain blocks & jacks. It took more than an hour to get the G on the trailer and at 40km/h travelled to the campsite where the trailer were hooked off and we rejoined with our friends who had by then arranged for tented accommodation.
Photobucket

The next morning our friends packed up and headed for Kasane via the tarred road, a detour of about 700km. We were very grateful to them for assisting us and couldn't do enough to show our appreciation. All they said is:"Shut up, friends stand together".

This was Friday morning and just after 07h00 I called Basie at home where they were working. I knew his passport was still valid and also that I could press on his button. He got a car trailer from a business aquantance who trusted me for taking his trailer crossborder and left with the Colt 4x4 at about 14h00. Could not leave earlier as he had to attend a site meeting at the 2010 stadium in Benoni where we are involved. He slept over at Kwa Nokeng just over the border into Botswana.

Meanwhile Trudie and I pitched our own tent and made ourselves comfortable as we were indeed self sufficient. We killed time by hiking the area and frequenting at the local pub, nice place.

Photobucket

Photobucket

At about 14h00 on Saturday Basie arrived and I came up with a surprise to him and Trudie; As moneys were lost and saved through our ordeal I decided to make the best of the situation and booked a scenic flight over the delta before sunset. All were extatic by the thought and as we now have wheels again (the Colt) we drove into town and to the airport where the sixseater was waiting for us.

Now this was an experience not to be missed if you are in that area. Although in an hour one can only experience the southern tip of the Delta it is still an awesome experience flying at 250m above ground and see the water, elephant, lechwe, giraffe, buffalo, hippo, and others. Splendid!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That evening after a few sundowners at the airport's pub and a braai at our own campsite and talking in high spirit of how well life treats us we went to bed.

The next morning we loaded the G onto the trailer and took to the road home. The plan was to sleep over at Kwa Nokeng again and arrive home sometime the Monday afternoon. We could not travel faster than 80km/h before that heavy trailer started swaying. The load distribution was well forward on the double axle but the weight was just too heavy for faster travel.

At about 19h00 when we filled up at Kwa Nokeng we decided to push on. Crossing the border with no time wasted we arrived home safely but totally exhausted at 03h00.

I still don't know why the gasket blew as we are now repairing the rear axle, replacing both wheel bearings. It came to light that the breather pipe on the rear diff came loose and water seeped in while doing all those water crossings. That's why the bearing packed up. Actually a blessing that the gasket went as we would've lost the diff in the process.

Photobucket

We then started looking for a replacement vehicle for the G that is now 28 years old.

The Isuzu jumped into the eye by 09h00 when I peruses the internet. By 11h00 we were at the dealer and by 18h00 home with our new bakkie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When I informed Cobus all he asked is:" Can we start packing?"

Isn't that what friends are for?
tj
tj
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnus on 19th July 2009, 15:24

A happy ending indeed! That was the least with all the "opdraende" with the G. But that is how all the good memories are made!!!
Marnus
Marnus
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 936
My bike : R1200GSA / G450X / YZ450F
Registration date : 2008-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tj on 27th July 2009, 19:53

Ons moes net gou weer terug bos toe en die afgelope naweek het Gemmerkat my bederf met 'n verjaardagnaweek in die Drakensberge. Detail is nie belangrik nie behalwe die moontlike fietsrygeleenthede daar.

Sononder oor die Sterkfonteindam
Photobucket

Ons het die omgewing platgery, hoewel nie met fietse nie maar ons bakkie en 'n uitstekende geleentheid en perseel gekry vir 2010 se jaareindfunksie, indien die grootbase in daardie rigting wil uitwyk. Die Drakensville ATKV kan in al ons behoeftes voorsien en is ook voorslag in die aanbied van troues, onthale en konferensies - teen billike fooie boonop!

Maar wat eintlik die mond laat water is die ritte in die omgewing wat vir S'e en GS'e omtrent doelgemaak is.

Laat ek meer vertel van die GS-roete want die arme ouens sukkel mos altyd só om plek te kry waar hulle modderkoekies kan bak. bounce

Die rit kan begin by die Retiefklip, ook bekend as KerkenBerg, soos dominee Smit dit destyds genoem het. As jy daar rondstap kan jy jou dit goed indink, maar lees self;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vanaf die Retiefklip is die grondpad al langs die ou uitgediende waterkanaal tot by die Kaalvoetvroumonument, sowat 20km verder.

Julle ouer garde onthou seker die Voortrekkervrouens wat 'kaalvoet oor die Drakensberge' wou trek? Wel dis toe al die tyd waar! lees self...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tot hier is die pad openbare terrein en valvry. Dan begin die sports wanneer jy die Retiefspas aandurf. Wel die arme Retief moes seker voor die vroue in sy lewe se sambokke vlug om hier te wil opgaan! Twisted Evil

Die pas is op privaatgrond en dit kan met vooraf toestemming en betaling van 'n fooi aangedurf word. Jy gaan hom nie ry nie want jy het beslis durf nodig! Ons het die 4x4-roete gekies en dit was met die afgaan omdat ons reeds bo-op die berg was. Dis steil, maar lekker en ek glo elke GS se droom. Op plekke sal jy sekerlik moet paddle-foot. Razz . Sjym, ons is sommer met 'n K&C in die hand daar af drunken

Hierdie deel van die pas is sowat 10km lank en eindig by die ATKV-oord, oftewel, daar naby nadat jy 500m gedaal het. Een spesifieke plek daal jy 20m oor 'n afstand van 100m!. Daar is ook 'n sissy-roete, maar ek weet nie waar hy is nie.

Kyk op die foto's in die agtergrond. Die paadjies wat jy sien sal jy op die roete ry ook!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

En dan is die voëllewe ook nie te versmaai nie, soos hierdie Rooiborsjakkalsvoël getuig.

Photobucket

Ai, ons woon darem in 'n wonderlike land! cheers
tj
tj
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GSlady on 27th July 2009, 20:42

Lekkerrr!
Geluk met jou verjaarsdag en ook met die nuwe bakkie!
- Jammer ons kon jou nie gelukwens nie - die plek waar ons was het nie eers TV nie!
Mag jy nog baie wonderlike jare S en G!
GSlady
GSlady
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum