[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on 2nd August 2019, 17:46
Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Kruger

Our users have posted a total of 17455 messages in 1456 subjects

Intersting sometimes funny Quotes by Bikers

Go down

Intersting sometimes funny Quotes by Bikers Empty Intersting sometimes funny Quotes by Bikers

Post by Bear on 18th July 2008, 09:38

That is why, as soon as I felt a real attraction for my first passion which was the motorcycle, and in spite of the danger it could represent, they encouraged me.
- Jacky Ickx

I want to go ride my motorcycle on my ranch.
- Lance Armstrong

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of deathÖ
- Hunter S. Thompson

Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worshipÖ Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track.
- Justin Skalka

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
- Anonymous

Iíd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.
- Anonymous

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because itís safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
- Anonymous

You know, Motorcycle Diaries has no incredible stories, no sudden plot twists, it doesnít play that way. Itís about recognizing that instance of change and embracing it.
- Gael Garcia Bernal

Ever since the young men have owned motorcycles, incest has been dying out.
- Max Frisch

I think a lot of people, myself included, like to beÖ like to do expeditions and trips. To me, this feels a little bit like a motorcycle trip.
- Duane G. Carey

A mother is neither cocky, nor proud, because she knows the school principal may call at any minute to report that her child had just driven a motorcycle through the gymnasium.
- Mary Kay Blakely

I had been warned not to get on a motorcycle, sort of. I think there is a clause in most general basic contracts to keep yourself in one piece and not alter your looks without telling them first.
- Charisma Carpenter

And I to my motorcycle Parked like the soul of the junkyard Restored, a bicycle fleshed With power, and tore off Up Highway 106 continually Drunk on the wind in my mouth Wringing the handlebar for speed Wild to be wreckage forever.
- James Dickey

You know, Motorcycle Diaries has no incredible stories, no sudden plot twists, it doesnít play that way. Itís about recognizing that instance of change and embracing it.
- Gael Garcia Bernal

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because itís safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs
- Anonymous

They say C is a pitch; itís the name of a sound. So is a catís meow a sound, so is a motorcycle, so is anything.
- Lester Bowie

Iíd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.
- Anonymous

Riding a motorcycle on todayís highways, you have to ride in a very defensive manner. You have to be a good rider and you have to have both hands and both feet on the controls at all times.
- Evel Knievel

And, actually it was interesting because I had done a lot of traveling in the United States and Canada and Mexico on my motorcycle; and I was really, it was the first time I had really gotten out of the Minnesota area to speak of.
- Duane G. Carey

Yeah, but people arenít comfortable with a woman who looks very masculine or rides a motorcycle or wears leather or has facial hair or has short hair.
- Pam Grier

You see, I donít know how to ride a motorcycle, actually.
- Henry Winkler

When I was 21, I got into a motorcycle accident while traveling in Europe and I had to lie around a lot in the aftermath, which was really the first time in my life that I became really focused and inspired to write.
- Chantal Kreviazuk

I jumped 18 cars on a motorcycle, so I did almost everything.
- David Ellis
Bear
Bear
Riding the skyways

Number of posts : 194
My bike : R1200RT (Sand Beige) & F800ST (Metalic Blue)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Intersting sometimes funny Quotes by Bikers Empty Re: Intersting sometimes funny Quotes by Bikers

Post by Corlia on 6th August 2008, 15:11

There's some nice quotes on this website as well. I especially liked the one that said only a biker will understand why a dog sticks his head out the window of a moving car! Laughing

http://www.quotegarden.com/motorcycles.html
Corlia
Corlia
Committee member
Committee member

Number of posts : 335
My bike : Dakar 650 GS Pillion
Registration date : 2008-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down